SODASTREAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS – CYLINDER CONTEST IN DENMARK
No purchase necessary. This Contest (the “Contest”) is intended for viewing and participation in Denmark, only and shall be construed and evaluated according to the laws of Denmark. Please do not proceed if you are not a legal resident of these countries at time of entry or not eligible to participate in the Content according to Section 3 below.
1. Sponsor: The sponsor of this Contest is SodaStream Denmark Branch Strandvejen 70, 2. Sal, 2900 Hellerup, Denmark. Organization number (CVR) is: 34453381, VAT number: DK 34453381. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (the “Contest Sponsor” or “SodaStream”).
2. Contest Period: Starting on the month of March 1st, 2023, and ending November 30th, 2023, at 11:59pm CET (the "Contest Period"). Please note that the Contest Period is subject to the Contest Sponsor amendments at its sole discretion by updating the landing page (www.sodastream.dk/pages/cylinder-competition-registration) and the Contest Terms and Conditions page (www.sodastream.dk/blogs/legal/register-to-win-competition-terms-conditions). The Contest includes nine (9) entry periods as outlined in the chart below:
|ENTRY PERIOD||START DATE AND TIME||END DATE AT 11:59:59 PM AEST||APPROXIMATE DRAWING DATE||NUMBER OF WINNERS DRAWN|
|1||March 1, 2023 at 12.00 PM CET||March 31, 2023||April 3, 2023||1|
|2||April 1, 2023 at 12:00 AM CET||April 30, 2023||May 3, 2023||1|
|3||May 1, 2023 at 12:00 AM CET||May 31, 2023||June 3, 2023||1|
|4||June 1, 2023 at 12:00 AM CET||June 30, 2023||July 3, 2023||1|
|5||July 1, 2023 at 12:00 AM CET||July 31, 2023||August 3, 2023||1|
|6||August 1, 2023 at 12:00 AM CET||August 31, 2023||September 3, 2023||1|
|7||September 1, 2023 at 12:00 AM CET||September 30, 2023||October 3, 2023||1|
|8||October 1, 2023 at 12:00 AM CET||October 31, 2023||November 3, 2023||1|
|9||November 1, 2023 at 12:00 AM CET||November 30, 2023||December 3, 2023||1|
3. Eligibility: This Contest is open to legal residents of Denmark, who have reached the age of majority (18). This Contest is not open to officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents of the Contest Sponsor, their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliates and if applicable, their advertising or promotion agencies, contest judges, contest prize suppliers, any other companies engaged in the development, production, or distribution of materials for this Contest (collectively the “Contest Entities”), and members of their immediate families (regardless of where they live), or persons domiciled with them (whether related or not). In these Official Rules (the “Rules”), “immediate family” means parents, children, siblings and spouse.
4. How To Enter: To enter the Contest, scan the QR code on the cylinder neck hanger or visit our http://sodastream.com/21 or http://sodastream.com/29 website. Each valid registration will be permitted to submit one (1) entry per platform per month per person (allowing each person to win one (1) prize for the duration of the contest period). All entries must complete the registration form to eligible to win. Entrants must accurately complete all required fields or the entry will be deemed incomplete and will not qualify.
5. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Purchase of any product sold by the Contest Sponsor is not required and does not enhance a person’s chance of winning.
6. Prizing and Draws: The Prize is "A Year’s Supply of CO2", which comprise of 10 refill of CO2 cylinders by the winner during the 12 months from receiving a winning notice sent by the Sponsor. The total retail value of the prize is 999 DKK.
There are a total of 9 Prizes. 1 Prize each month, for the 9 month duration of the Contest Period.
The Cylinder remains the property of SodaStream and is provided under license. Please see SodaStream’s Cylinder Exchange Information page on https://support-dk.sodastream.com/hc/da/sections/9392128875419-Cylindre-CO2 for further details about returning and exchanging empty SodaStream CO2 Cylinders.
Prizes are not transferable and must be accepted as awarded, with no substitutions of any kind, except at the Contest Sponsor’s sole discretion.
There is a limit of one (1) Prize per person for the duration of the Contest Period. No bonus prize will be awarded. There is a limit of one (1) Prize per person for the duration of the Contest Period. No bonus prize will be awarded.
7. How To Claim A Prize: During the term of the Contest (March - November 2023) 1 Winner will be selected by representatives of The Contest Sponsor at random draw every month at the approximate drawing dates listed above and notified via Email. A total of 9 Winners will be drawn according to the drawing dates in section 2.
Winners will be prompted by the Contest Sponsor to send a direct message to the Content Sponsor’s using the email (email@example.com ) with proof of one of the Danish residency, and contact details required to fulfill the prize – including but not limited to full name, address, email address Machine type the Winner possesses and phone number. It is the entrant’s responsibility to reach out to the Contest Sponsor as instructed within 21 days of notification and provide a valid address, telephone number and email address, or their prize will be forfeited to another eligible winner.
8. If a potential winner is found to be ineligible, declines to accept a Prize, cannot be located or does not respond and comply with the above requirements within 21 days of the winning email notification. the potential winner will be disqualified and will forfeit the Prize. The Contest Sponsor may then, at its sole and absolute discretion, select by random draw another eligible entrant whom the Contest Sponsor or its representatives will attempt to contact, and who will be subject to disqualification in the same manner. The Contest Sponsor will not be responsible for failed attempts to notify any potential winner. Any unclaimed Prizes throughout the Contest Period will not be awarded.
No later than 30 days from the end of the competition date (30.12.2023), it will appear on the competition page (www.sodastream.dk/pages/cylinder-competition-registration ) that the competition is over and that the winners have been found. To receive a complete list of winners, within nine (9) months after the end of the Contest Period, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to the Contest Sponsor at SodaStream Denmark Branch, Strandvejen 70, 2. Sal, 2900, Hellerup, Denmark. firstname.lastname@example.org
9. General Conditions Applicable to All Prizes: Prizes will only be delivered to winners who have been verified and have complied with these Rules. Prizes will be delivered to the winners’ addresses as provided on registering the Contest. Deliveries will not be made to PO Box addresses. No responsibility is assumed by the Contest Sponsor for any postal mail or courier delivery returned as undeliverable without a forwarding address. No responsibility is assumed by Contest Sponsor for Prizes after delivery. Winners bear all risk of loss or damages to any Prize after delivery. Contest Sponsor will bear the cost of delivery. Prizes must be accepted as awarded, cannot be substituted, transferred, exchanged or surrendered for cash, except at the sole and absolute discretion of the Contest Sponsor, which reserves the right for any reason to award or substitute the Prize, or part thereof, of equal or greater value, including without limitation, a cash award.
ADDITIONAL GENERAL CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION:
10. By entering, entrants (i) acknowledge compliance with these Rules including all eligibility requirements and, (ii) agree to be bound by the decisions of the Contest Sponsor and/or Contest judges, made in their sole discretion, which shall be final and binding in all matters relating to this Contest, including without limitation eligibility, validity, contents, and/or disqualification of an entry. Entrants who have not complied with these Rules are subject to disqualification.
11. Any attempt by an entrant or other individual, to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest, including but not limited to any fraudulent claims, is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, the Contest Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages from any such individual, to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution. Participants engaging in any of these activities may be disqualified and will forfeit any Prize won.
12. All data collected in connection with the Contest is owned by the Contest Sponsor. Entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programmed, or any other automated means are prohibited and will be disqualified.
13. If a dispute arises regarding who submitted an online entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address provided at time of entry. Authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access or online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
14. As a condition of entering, entrants agree: (a) to release the Contest Sponsor and Contest Entities, and each of their officers, directors, employees and agents, from any and all liability, loss or damage incurred with respect to misuse of any Prize; (b) any and all claims, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, excluding legal fees and court costs. This exclusion or limitation of liability will not apply to the extent that any applicable statue prohibits such exclusion or limitation of liability.
15. To the extant permitted by applicable law and Subject to any stipulations of such applicable law - The Contest Sponsor may, at its sole discretion and without liability, terminate the Contest in whole or in part, or modify or suspend the Contest at any time, if fraud, technical failures including any network server or hardware failure, viruses, bugs, errors in programming, or communications or any other errors or other causes beyond the control of the Contest Sponsor corrupt the administration, integrity or security of the Contest or if any other factor interferes with the conduct of this Contest as contemplated by these Rules. The Contest Sponsor may do so, without notice, except as required by law. In the event of early termination of the Contest, a notice will be posted online and a random drawing to award the Prize(s) will be conducted from among all eligible entries received prior to the time of termination. In no event will the number of Prizes awarded exceed the available number of Prizes as specified in these Rules. In the event that any draws are stopped, interfered with or not conducted for any reason during the Contest Period, the Contest Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to resume conducting draws as soon as reasonably possible after any interference or cessation of such draws, or at the end of the Contest Period.
16. The Contest Sponsor and the Contest Entities do not warrant that access to the Contest Website will be uninterrupted or error-free. The Contest Sponsor and the Contest Entities are not responsible for the following problems that may arise: (a) lost, interrupted, inaccessible or unavailable networks, servers, satellites, Internet Service Providers, Web sites, or other connection, availability or accessibility problems arising in connection with or over the course of the Contest; or (b) communications failed, jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected computer, telephone or cable transmissions or hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; or (c) failure of personal computers and/or software and hardware configurations, (d) any technical malfunctions, failures, or difficulties; or (e) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information in connection with the Contest; or (f) damage to a user's system occasioned by participation in this Contest or downloading any information necessary to participate in this Contest.
17. Conflicts/Discrepancies: In the event of a conflict between any Contest details contained in these Rules and any Contest details contained in Contest advertising materials (including, but not limited to, online, point of sale, television, and print advertising, promotional packaging, and other promotion media), the details of the Contest as set forth in these Rules shall prevail.
18. Governing Law: This Contest is subject to the laws of Denmark. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and the Contest Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed solely by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of Denmark, or, excluding the conflict of law principles. All entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of Denmark and any courts which have the jurisdiction to hear appeals from them.
19. Invalidity: The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
20. Data and Personal Information: The personal data and information collected are subject to personal data processing by Content Sponsor, in order to manage participation in the contest. The legal bases are contract (participation in the contest), consent (subscription to marketing communication emails), legitimate interest (compliance with the conditions of participation and management of complaints) and legal obligation (responses to requests from competent authorities). The personal data and information collected are essential for this processing and are intended for managing the Contest. The personal data and information relating to the Contest are kept in accordance with the applicable law.
Personal information may be collected, used or disclosed to SodaStream affiliates and third party service providers located outside the EU. We will take appropriate steps to ensure that transfers of personal data comply with applicable law and are carefully managed to protect your privacy rights and interests and to ensure that transfers are limited to countries that are considered to provide an adequate level of legal protection or for which we can be assured that alternative arrangements are in place to protect your privacy rights.
21. The Contest Sponsor, acting reasonable, reserves the right to modify these rules, cancel, suspend or discontinue this Contest on reasonable notice if deemed necessary.